- Click the Windows Start button in the lower left corner of your screen, and then click the Settings (gear) icon.
- Select "Update & Security" on the Windows Settings screen.
- If there are any pending updates, scroll to the bottom of the list, and click the "Install Now" button. Otherwise, click the "Check for updates" button, and download and install any available updates.
- You may be required to restart your computer to complete the update process. Scroll to the bottom of the list, and click the "Restart now" button.
- After a restart, return to "Update and Security" and check again until all available updates have been installed.
Modified on: Fri, 2020, Aug 7 at 9:37 AM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.